10:00AM – 11:00AM
Four speakers, click here.
11:00AM – 12:00PM
March from Rally point to Museum Campus.
Enter at Congress Pkwy.
Please follow approved route to reduce bottlenecks and security risks.
12:00PM – 3:00PM
Take your next step in supporting science in Chicago at the March.
For exhibitors, click here.
- Stage: On S. Columbus Dr., South of E. Jackson Dr., facing south.
- Entrance: E. Congress Pkwy, from Michigan Avenue.
- There will be NO access to S. Columbus Dr. from E. Jackson Dr.
- For Accessibility information and drop off points, please check back here soon.
- Museum Campus.
- Click here for visitor info.
March Route, from Rally to Expo
- Start in front of the Rally Stage, on Columbus Drive just south of E. Jackson Dr., then march south down Columbus Drive to the Museum Campus and our Expo, to take the next step in supporting Chicago science.
Entrance to March and Programming
- For safety purposes, all attendees must enter S. Columbus Dr. through the Congress Pkwy entrance off of Michigan Avenue. Columbus Dr. will be closed off at E. Jackson Dr. for pedestrian access.
Exit from March and Programming
- Attendees may exit the march off Roosevelt Road, open pedestrian pathways at Grant Park, and Museum Campus, and the Lakefront Path.
At March for Science Chicago, we promote the utilization of public transportation whenever possible. Please visit the CTA and Metra sites below for more information. We will provide ridesharing details as soon as possible.
How to get there…
The Naperville Democrats are organizing a group to ride together to Chicago on the train, this Saturday, April 22. From there, we’ll walk over to Grant Park. We’ll all be meeting on the Metra train that leaves:
- Aurora station at 7:20 am,
- Rt. 59 station at 7:28 am and
- Naperville station at 7:33 am.
We will all meet in the 3rd car from the front.
(A Metra Weekend Pass can be purchased in the station or on the train for $8.)
For more information or to say you’ll be marching, email Marilyn (firstname.lastname@example.org).